Happy Snow Day, and Happy New Year, WRCers!
The WRC Annual Meeting of Members & Party is NEXT Saturday, January 17th at Carla Freyvogel’s home at 1207 Stuart Robeson Drive, McLean, VA 22101. The meeting will last from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. and the party will continue onward to ~ 10:00 p.m.
Details to follow shortly about parking and finding the house. A brief agenda for the meeting will also be circulated to all WRC members in good standing.
On the business side of things, we will:
- Announce the 2014 award winners,
- Elect the 2015 board members, and
- Address any other business as may properly come before the meeting.
The cost of the event this year is FREE, but we ask that you bring something to share with your clubmates (Potluck or BYOB). The club will supplement your contributions with good appetizers.
Please be sure to RSVP by Wednesday, January 14th to Carla Freyvogel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you on next Saturday!
JANUARY 17th UPDATE!!!!
Parking at Carla’s place:
1207 Stuart Robeson Drive in McLean is in a small neighborhood with limited parking.
If you can find a spot in the neighborhood itself, more power to you. Otherwise, there are other options! You can:
- Park on Rt. 123 on the shoulder or in the turnout lane as you approach the neighborhood, heading NORTH on Rt. 123. My car (navy blue station wagon) will be out there to mark the spot.
- You can park at the Safeway on Chain Bridge Road, and walk across the street. As runners, this should not be a problem.
See you tonight! Questions, just call: 703.409.7028 or 703.356.2339.
What: WRC Annual Meeting of Members & Party
When: Sat Jan 17, 2015 6pm – 10pm Eastern Time
Where: 1207 Stuart Robeson Dr, McLean, VA 22101, USA (map)