We’ll be back in front of CB2 on Sunday morning for another Sunday Social Run. Please join us at 8:00 am.
Please join us — even if you’re a first timer or haven’t dropped by in awhile — for our annual party on Saturday March 10 (one week from tomorrow night!). John Kendra has been hard at work foraging for free heavy appetizers, Carla is procuring lots of great swag, and the first 40 members who have paid their 2018 dues (or do so at the event) will get two drink tickets. First time members in 2018 also will receive a snazzy new WRC running hat.
Here, once again, are the details:
- What: Washington Running Club Annual Party / Meeting
- When: Saturday, March 10, 2018, 7 – 11 p.m.
- Where: James Hoban’s, Dupont Circle
- Have a great time seeing all your WRC running buds while enjoying drinks and heavy hors d’oeuvres, all in a great historic pub in Dupont Circle
- Return of the Alfred tomFelde Perpetual Trophy
- Election of new and continuing officers
- Ratification of amended WRC bylaws
- Raffle of valuable running swag
- Free to WRC members who have paid their 2018-19 annual dues
- $15 Non-members
- *Special Deal, Party Night Only*: $20 gives admission + WRC Membership (renewal or first time membership)
- Other Important Details:
- 2018-19 Membership to WRC (paid prior to or at the party) entitles you to TWO (beer/wine) drink tickets
- First time members for 2018 get a free running hat!
- The drink tickets are available to only the first 40 WRC 2018-19 members in attendance
- Pick up drink tickets by 9:30 the night of party or they are released to other guests!