In conjunction with our Sunday Distance Runs, track workouts aim to turn the casual runner into the competitive runner, and the competitive runner into a winner.
There are several additional opportunities to join other groups in the metro D.C. area that conduct weekly track workouts. These opportunities will be posted below as we become aware of them.
If you are interested in joining us, or starting up a group that meets your schedule and training requirements, please let us know. We strive to bring together the great talent the D.C. area’s running community has to offer. Thank you!
Always check with the event organizer to get the most up-to-date information regarding their track workouts!
Wednesday Track Workouts
- Time: 6:30 a.m. to approximately 7:20 a.m.
- Workouts: Interval, hill, or stair workouts of varying intensity distance, which usually add up to 3 miles.
- Location: Cardozo High School (Track Entrance at Florida & 13th Street NW, Washington, DC) Get directions.
- Point of Contact: Pete Brunner
- Sponsor: Cardozo Crawlers